A Glimpse at Artworks Loveland Artists Studio SpaceDuring the Loveland Art Studio Tour (LAST)
About Loveland Art Studio Tour:
The Loveland Art Studio Tour began seven years ago; the concept being, to bring the general public into the visionary world of the artist. The Tour gives patrons a valuable opportunity to look behind-the-scenes, engage with the artist and get a deeper understanding of the artistic process.
The tour this year will play host to over sixty creatives who will open their doors allowing you to step inside their world. Several galleries will be on the tour including the newly expanded Artworks Loveland.
About Artworks Loveland:
Artworks is Northern Colorado’s largest artist community and it continues to grow and prosper.
We have recently added 3000 square feet of contemporary studio space along with one studio for an artist in residence. In addition to five “workshop studios”, which allow for work with wood, metals, glass, and clay, including large scale projects. Artworks provides a supportive and collaborative environment for its artists. A total of twenty-five contemporary artists will be participating in this year’s Loveland Art Studio Tour.
Artworks artists participating in tour:
Jennifer Davey - Sylvia Eichman - Barbara Gilhooly - Becky Hawley - Denny Haskew Carrie Johansing - Jennie Kiessling - Gmark Lewis - Joe Norman - Veronica Patterson - Kayo Peeler - Brian Peterson - Amy Reckley - Rhonda Stone - Andrew Svedlow - Amy Vialpando -
Dion Weichers - David Young
Artworks artist demonstrations:
- Dena Peterson: Demonstrating painting techniques - plus a moving sale and oil paintings discounted as much as 50% off.
- Kayo Peeler: Demonstrating oil painting techniques and an opportunity to sign-up for oil painting classes.
- Bob Campagna: Darkroom film processing techniques and an opportunity to sign-up for photography classes
- Jennifer Ivanovic: Demonstrating 'blowing and pour' painting technique www.jenniferivanovic.com
- Tedi Jensen: Painting and working on encaustics
- Abbie R Powers: Working on video editing and planning and designing an upcoming silk installation in the north building - working on sketches and scarf dyeing! www.abbierpowers.com
Loveland Art Studio Tour Opening Exhibition:
The opening reception for the Tour will be held at The Loveland Museum Gallery on Friday, October, 9th from 6p.m. to 8p.m. Bring a friend, mingle with the artists and enjoy light refreshments. Admission to the reception and the Tour is free.
Loveland Art Studio Tours Hours:
October, 11th and 12th 10a.m. to 4p.m.
October, 17th and 18th 10a.m. to 4p.m.
Maps of the Tour are available at the following business:
Lincoln Gallery 429 N. Lincoln Avenue
Independence Gallery 233 E. 4th Street
Gallery Nine-Seventy 1015 S. Lincoln Avenue
Lola's Fresh Patina 1349 Cleveland Avenue
Artworks 310 N. Railroad Avenue
Loveland CreatorSpace 320 N. Railroad Avenue